Praying For A ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musonda

Humble Servant of All
Lord I pray that You open my eyes and ears to locate a mentor for my spiritual growth and ministry. Father connect me speedily to the person You anointed to usher me into ministry. Lord Jesus, I thank You for this and the call upon my life...amen
 
Praying that the Lord guide you to this person and that they will help you grow and be prepared for God's calling. Amen
 
Lord, I thank you for hearing this prayer. Please Lord today and every day please help ### to live his/her life in a manner that fulfills Your purpose! In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Dear LORD Jesus, thank You for ###, that You have raised up another child of Yours that is willing to go into the ministry and serve You. What a blessing Lord Jesus, THANK YOU! Lord we know that You work out all things for good to those who love You. Thank You Lord. Please help ### to be in the right place at the right time. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask for Your divine guidance and favor to connect with destiny helpers, godly mentors, authors, and coaches who will support my calling. Lead me to the right relationships that align with Your plan, open doors for growth, and provide wisdom, encouragement, and collaboration...
Replies
8
Views
181
Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
222
Father God you know my whole family lives down in ### we move down here 13 years ago everybody moved down here within a year and nobody really talks to each other I'm praying for my daughter who lives with me she's ### that we would have unity we have a ministry in the backyard today I had a...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom