Heike
Humble Prayer Warrior
Father God I love you and want to love you more, I enjoy being in your presence, Give me more strength to wait patiently for I know you are an on-time God. I am in need to be blessed with a great job for my college degree. I pray that all my needs for my graduation be met. I pray for My marriage to be restored. I lift My Husband ### up. I pray for his salvation and that Father you deliver him from evil, wickedness, and the traps of the world. Father, I pray that He will honor you and that your love will come back inside of him so that he will honor me as his wife. I pray that a miracle turnaround will happen on your time and that it will be done in Jesus' name. There is a battle in marriages right now, and I pray that all marriages will be restored in Jesus' name. Amen.
