Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter tls777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tls777

Guest
Lord God, please hear my prayer. As I go to the neurosurgeon in the morning to discuss surgery, please give my doctor wisdom in knowing what to do. For I am a single mother and unemployed, and I don't know how my bills are going to get paid if I have surgery. I won't be able to receive unemployment. Lord God please take away my anxiety and know that you will take care of me and my daughter.
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

Our Loving Lord,
You are the source of wisdom and there is nothing hidden from You. There is nothing impossible with You. Lord, where medical science fails, Your power starts. Lord, people tell ### that ### is suffering with an undiagnosed sickness. It may be beyond human wisdom to find it and to cure it Lord. But I believe that no situation is beyond You. So, I request You to heal ### and set ### free so that ### will be a living witness for Your existence, love and compassion.
Lord, let the doctors be amazed at ### healing as much as they were amazed at ### disease.
I believe Your words and Your love, and so, I thank You for the healing that has begun in ### in response to this prayer. I ask this in the prayer-answering name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

first I want to thank you Lord for keeping us safe and not having to go by ambulance from this car accident. Please Lord let they’re not be any brain bleeds and I take care of the headache and my daughter is anxiety for causing the accident Lord. My son just had surgery as you know six days in...
Replies
11
Views
206
Prayer request for: 1. Job, currently unemployed 2. Spiritual upliftment 3. Request for my daughter to pass grade 12 exams. 4 Healing
Replies
9
Views
175
Please help me praying for my mother. she is in the hospital right now. her name is ###. She has ### surgery last ###, and surgery on ### last ###. Now she is the hospital again, for ###. They said she suspected to have ###, but to be confirmed by ### tomorrow. Please help me pray to the Lord...
Replies
11
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom