Victory Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Action238

Account Closed
those that wait upon the Lord, God has a perfect plan for each of us and in that plan is growth in our spirits...continue to believe and God does answer in His timing with no waivering or fear, continue to believe and He does and will come through..God blessed me with a job and we are so grateful...Lord open doors to new people and use me to bring You to them in Jesus name...thanks Lord once again...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, my fellow believers, I am here once again asking for your help in prayer. Please pray and speak blessing and Victory over my company ###. I am currently participating in the Bidding process please pray for me that I will win the said bidding. Our company...
Replies
14
Views
159
For a couple of years I have experienced what seems like workplace harassment, targeting and sabotage from one of my supervisors. I have complained to my superiors and although they acknowledge the problem they do nothing about it. I believe God sent me to this forsaken place and is telling me...
Replies
12
Views
156
I thank you FATHER, for ENLARGING my TERRITORY. I thank you for my Job, my Increased, my Promotion, my Massive Income, my Massive Bank Account Balances, my Ocean front home/Condo, my Success, Abundance, Favor, Victory in life, Blessed everyday. I thank you for my Route(###) and my Route(###)...
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom