Financial

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nathan Watuwa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nathan Watuwa

Guest
I'm truly sorry to hear about your situation. It's important to reach out for support during such challenging times. Here are a few steps you might consider:

1. **Local Assistance Programs**: Look into local shelters, food banks, and community centers that offer assistance to those in need. They can provide immediate help with food, clothing, and sometimes temporary housing.

2. **Government Aid**: Check if you qualify for government assistance programs such as food stamps (SNAP), unemployment benefits, or housing assistance.

3. **Non-Profit Organizations**: There are many non-profits dedicated to helping individuals and families in crisis. Organizations like the Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, and others may offer support.

4. **Employment Services**: Visit local job centers or employment agencies that can help with job placement, resume building, and interview preparation.

5. **Community Support**: Sometimes local churches or community groups offer support to those in need. They might have resources or be able to connect you with someone who can help.

6. **Counseling and Support Groups**: Emotional and mental support is also important. Look for counseling services or support groups that can provide guidance and support.

Remember, reaching out for help is a strong and positive step. You're not alone, and there are people and organizations willing to help.
 
I pray that the Spirit of God will reveal to you, the secret of financial success, so that wherever you may be, divine financial favor will locate you, your confession will change, your story will change and the promised fullness of joy will be your portion in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Heavenly Father hear the prayers of your son. Father provide him with the necessities needed to sustain his family.

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior who daily bears our burdens (Psalm 68:19)
 
Lord u who give bread to the hungry, and food to the bird, feed ur son and his family in Jesus name we pray. amen
 
Child of God,

The Secret of Success is given in Joshua 1:5-9. Read it. Meditate upon these scriptures. Joshua accepted Moses' place of leadership without misgivings. God's will for him was his will, and Joshua did not hesitate. To go "all out" for God was already habitual with him; it is the unfailing prerequisite of eternal success.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hear only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the one who sent me this prayer. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!

Pass This Message On…

Obey God & You Shall Be Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

This is the Secret to Success…Joshua 1:5-9 (NKJV)… 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you…6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them…7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. ….. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success…... 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
 
Nathan, I pray that God will shower all you require from this abundant store of blessings for you. He has seen your heart, your struggles with finance, food and everything. Don't lose heart, stand firm in faith. Our GOD is Jehovah Jirah; he is the provider. He will work in your situation, just pray and be still before him. Some opportunity will come. Or some may come to help you. Just keep your eyes on him; soon you will have an abundant store for you and your family. In Jesus' name I pray AMEN.
 
Dear God, please pour out abundant blessings to ### and his family. God I pray for a shelter for his family and a job to support his kids. I thank You in advance Lord for Your blessings, in Jesus name, amen
 
Get this guy out of poverty and his situation Lord find him a job and let him be productive and prosper .....so he can be stable free and provide for his family. God he needs to feed his family and care for his kids....save him lord whatever caused this to happen reverse the curse upon his life and let this family be a family of joy and prosperity....amen...!
 
In Jesus Name I pray:

Lord please deliver ### out of this hole and help him to prosper. Please provide him with a job that will allow him to comfortably take care of himself, family, church, and others. In Jesus Name I pray for this financial breakthrough for ###.

Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Financial Manifestation I have a great idea for taking my personal Training business to the next level of service and income, but I need your prayer support in pulling down strongholds that seem to be holding me back. People are hurting and need what I offer. Thank you for your ministry. May the...
Replies
7
Views
118
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It sounds like you're in need of financial assistance. While I can't provide financial help, I can suggest reaching out to local community services or charities that might be able to offer support. Additionally, consider speaking with...
Replies
8
Views
231
I feel embarrassed ever asking for help, but I need prayer now more than ever. I've been homeless living out of my car and hotels when I could trying to support my family. I just got a great job about a month ago and got my first paycheck but my car was falling apart and it was reposessed. I am...
Replies
7
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom