Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter binbin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

binbin

Guest
Dear Lord,

Please get my ### back to me. I wonder how much more pain is still in store for me. Lord why are you testing me so long. I am no longer able to take this pain Lord. Please save your child and fulfill my heart's desire Lord. I am unable to make it Lord please help me, Rescue me and protect me Lord. Send your Angel to me and speak to me Lord. Do not forbid me Lord. Take me to your hands and heal my pain Lord. Please pray that God will help me and fulfill my heart's desire.

Thank You.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted & saves thos who are crushed in spirit(Psalm 34:18) Please believe that there is nothing that the Lord cannot do. Through my trials he has told me to pray, pray, pray & don't let up. I pray that you find peace & don't lose faith, because He does hear & answer our prayers. I will pray for you.
 
Ah merciful God, save ###'s family and marriage. Create circumstances, conditions, and a chain of events conducive to the return of her husband.

May the person that prevents him from coming deny him the things that keep them there. Loose whatever Satan might have used to connect this man to his demise in Jesus name.

We thank you for hearing and answering our prayer in Jesus name. amen
 
I pray that by this request you have posted here, the Lord will answer you and grant you fully according to all your desires in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray… Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Pass This Prayer On To 12 Single Christian Women or more….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
In Jesus Name I pray:

Lord please make it clear to this child of Yours that You are not testing her but working on her miracle to come. Help her to stay in faith with patience and love. In Jesus Name I pray and thank You in advance for her miracle. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone , I hurt my arm on my scooter and now my left hand, wrist and arm are soooo swollen and throbbing , please help my arm to stop throbbing and the swelling go down please Jesus Christ please heal me and take this pain away , I’m already in pain from my partner of ### years passing away...
Replies
10
Views
92
God please heal and restore me from this hurt and pain. Please deliver me from the control of the enemy that he no longer has control over my kids or life. I pray that I will be clear minded, focused, strength, drive and motivation to meet the deadline to file the objection for attorney's fee...
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom