Miracles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dwynwen16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dwynwen16

Guest
i received miracles yessss its true thank you so much dear lord thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhh
 
Thank You Lord for Your grace in ###'s life. We glorify and exalt Your name on highest. All praises to You in the highest. Thank You again. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Thank you Lord from answering ###'s prayers. Yous do reign in our hearts & souls.
 
Lord, we rejoice with ### for revealing urself to her. Thank u for ur faithfulness. We love u and we praise u. Thank u in Jesus name. Amen
 
Me too not the way I totally asked but some came yesterday and today...and I prayed for weeks and had so many praying on here....I love you God thank you ....so much so much for the answers this girl received and for mine too....so awesome...he always comes through.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in miracles today i get a Job that im great at please this time THAT staysss it’s ok I can be a blessing im sorry that i didn’t know I was Robin Hood IF THATS TRUE I DONT SEE IT I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE I DONT SEE WHAT U GUYS SEE. Greatlyyy im sorry I dont want to take from the Rich they can...
Replies
9
Views
135
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
10
Views
99
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom