My Study In A Part-Evening Construction ### Degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

ry4bsc

Humble Prayer Partner
I study a part-evening construction bachelor degree. As I have a day-time job, it is not easy to complete the degree. Please ask God to give me wisdom, power, strength, health and knowledge to deal with the job tasks in my day-time job and part-time degree.

In addition, I will attend an examination for a law subject on ###. Please ask God to give me wisdom, strength & health for preparing it.
 
I pray that the foundation you are laying today will give you a brighter future and I pray that the good Lord will give you all you need to get there in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Lord please give him a strength, wisdom and a good health...give what he need for his work and exam my Lord..in Jesus name..amen..
 
Lord I ask You to give ### wisdom, power, strength, health and knowledge to deal with the job tasks in his day-time job and part-time degree. Please help him with his examination for a law subject on ###. Please givr him wisdom, strength & health while preparing it. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God, After my graduation degree I started looking for a job, but nothing came up to me. I kept knocking on the doors of different companies and reached out to people, but no result. After prayer and waiting of 7 months, God gave me a job, which I was fine with. But later due to...
Replies
10
Views
625
  • Locked
study a part-evening construction bachelor degree. As I have a day-time job, it is not easy to complete the degree. Please ask God to give me wisdom, power, strength, health and knowledge to deal with the job tasks in my day-time job and part-time degree. I study 2 subjects in this semister. I...
Replies
3
Views
337
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom