2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
I helped a friend who told me her son has a heart problem. I lent her a significant amount of money so she could help her son. I now need the money to pay for my health problems and she does not return my contact attempts. Pray that she sees paying back the people who helped you is important so...
Replies
3
Views
362
M
  • Locked
I am about to start a small business and I need God to help me get breakthrough in my business. I have tried it before and it failed terribly. I need God to sustain me financially and help me start a family. I am ### years and still not married. Please pray for ### so that ### may see the...
Replies
5
Views
273
impraying4u
I
D
  • Locked
My friend is an angel of person. She has Ph.D. and helps many in Neuro research and saved her moms life with her knowledge. She was pregnant and at 9 weeks the baby miscarried. It was heart breaking. She is doing IVF again. Please pray that she gets pregnant and keeps the baby. Her name is ###...
Replies
3
Views
264
Q
  • Locked
Please, i need your support to pay my school fees which the deadline is tomorrow. Thanks
Replies
3
Views
359
gardener
G
I
  • Locked
Good afternoon, I am mailing my school admission form today. I am planning on enrolling in event planning and management program. I am scared and excited at the same time as something deep inside my soul tells me this is the path I should be on, even if I'm 35yrs old!! I have been looking for a...
Replies
5
Views
331
God is Able
G
R
  • Locked
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER I ASK THAT YOU WOULD TOUCH MY WIFE'S HEART AND FILL IT WITH YOUR LOVE SO THAT ### WOULD TURN FROM HER WRONG WAYS AND SEE HOW MUCH HER FAMILY NEEDS HER AND LOVES HER. IN JESUS NAME I ASK THAT YOU REMOVE ANY BODY THAT IS KEEPING HER FROM US AND PROTECT HER AT ALL TIMES IN...
Replies
4
Views
322
impraying4u
I
C
  • Locked
hello my name is ### i am having a hard time in my life . my lites are going be turn off next ### my husband is walking to work ever morning becaues we have no money for gas smetimes i want to to give up and fall off the face of earther. lord please help me and my family .
Replies
4
Views
350
impraying4u
I
P
  • Locked
I AM PASTOR ### FROM ###. I AM WORKING FOR JESUS CHRIST IN ###. THIS CHURCH MINISTRY I AM START BY FAITH IN ###. OUR THIS CHURCH IS INDEPENDENT. MY PRAYER REQUEST IS WE HAVE NOW NO SPACE IN OUR PRAYER ROOM BECAUSE AVERY SUNDAY FULL CHURCH ROOM. WE ARE NEED NOW ONE CHURCH BUILDING SO YOUR PRAY...
Replies
3
Views
217
S
  • Locked
hello i am ###. please pray for me i am having many struggles in my life. financial, relationships,job etc. although i usually am a strong person, i am sinking deeper and deeper into depression, and i am very down in the dumps. please help me ... through prayer.
Replies
4
Views
241
impraying4u
I
  • Locked
Plz pray for me am at risk now ...since few months I am really sad and upset about some things happening in my life ...I became physically and mentally also weak. I am unable to focus on anything since few months... I am also facing a lot of troubles in my office also ... I am unable to focus...
Replies
3
Views
251
LoveJoyPeace
L
Back
Top Bottom