I Helped A Friend That Had A ### With Heart Problems. Now I Need Help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter D Flo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D Flo

Guest
I helped a friend who told me her son has a heart problem. I lent her a significant amount of money so she could help her son. I now need the money to pay for my health problems and she does not return my contact attempts. Pray that she sees paying back the people who helped you is important so you don't build bad karma. Her name is ###.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up this situation to You in regard to ### and ###. You know the situation better than anyone, and You know what needs to be done to resolve this financial issue. May Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in each of their lives. I ask you to provide the Way to everlasting in each of their lives right now with Truth and conviction. Cause this issue to work for the good of both parties.

I ask for and declare divine healing for the ###'s heart. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and His strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God; I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Child of God,



Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember, don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. God is in control.



Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I helped a friend to get a job where I work. He moved in with me as a roommate. When there was no sex, he became angry and moved out 17 days later. I'm requesting prayer for God's peace and His favor on my job. That no weapon formed against me shall prosper. In the name Lord, Jesus! Amen!
Replies
6
Views
219
Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
195
Jesus please help overwhelmed problems with son please let him be ok at school and do well at his play and please let my mother-in-law do her recertification paperwork or she will lose her apartment. Let another family member or friend step in please and help. Please also let the man I helped...
Replies
8
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom