2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

V
  • Locked
Thank you for all of your prayers. Please keep me and my ### in your prayers, May the joy, compassion and his eternal love be with all of my new found friends. God bless each and every one of you.
Replies
3
Views
304
  • Locked
This is not a prayer request, this is a thank you to fellow people on this site for prayers that got answered by God. Praise be to the Almighty.
Replies
1
Views
229
P
  • Locked
Please pray with me for I am seeking a man after God's own heart, a man devoted to God, I am a young woman, and I believe that there is someone that my daddy has set aside just for me to experience this divine love given to us in Christ Jesus, pray for me to meet my soulmate,
Replies
3
Views
252
H
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO DELIVER ME FROM ENEMIES THAT HAVE WARRED AGAINST MY BLESSINGS; ALSO FOR A FINANCIAL MIRACLE TO COME FORTH BY FRIDAY FOR MY DEADLINE HOUSE PAYMENT AND SOME OTHER BILLS THAT NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF. I'VE GIVEN GREATLY INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND NEED HIM TO MOVE ON MY...
Replies
5
Views
268
A
  • Locked
PLEASE EVERYONE LET PRAY FOR FAMILY THAT NEED RESTORATION, JOBS, DELIVERANCE FROM ADDICTIONS. PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL CORRUPTION IN OUR GOVERNMENT TO BE PUT OUT OF OFFICE AND REPLACE WITH GODLY MEN AND WOMEN. LETS PRAY FOR TEEN MOMS AND SINGLE PARENTS. LET PRAY FOR FAMILY TO COME TOGETHER AND SERVE...
Replies
3
Views
277
M
  • Locked
Please I need prayer for financial breakthrough. ~ ###
Replies
5
Views
315
T
  • Locked
This is for a FB friend: Urgent prayer request! ###'s 22 month old son accidentally shot himself in the chest with a brad nailer (construction nail gun). It went off in his heart ~ He is now in critical condition and not doing well neither is his mom ~ Please start a prayer chain for this baby...
Replies
7
Views
536
Janella2631
J
E
  • Locked
please pray that I can stay in my apartment
Replies
4
Views
321
  • Locked
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you're looking for job opportunities, consider updating your resume and reaching out to job search platforms or professional networks. Good luck with your job search!
Replies
5
Views
306
R
  • Locked
Please pray that my father is healed and that the blood in his stool can be taken care of by the doctors and that he is blessed with good health again.
Replies
7
Views
424
Back
Top Bottom