This Little ### Need Prayer And Healing!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trainer4God
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trainer4God

Guest
This is for a FB friend: Urgent prayer request! ###'s 22 month old son accidentally shot himself in the chest with a brad nailer (construction nail gun). It went off in his heart ~ He is now in critical condition and not doing well neither is his mom ~ Please start a prayer chain for this baby Please copy & re-post. As you would want someone to do it for you, thanx guys I wanna see this as your status for at least half hr please!! It only takes a minute plese In Jesus Name, Amen
 
Father in Heaven,
In Jesus Name I ask that You would save this little child's life.
Heal this little boy, and use his life as a testimony to the whole world that You are Jehovah-Rapha our healer.
Bring joy to this Mother's heart by Your healing of her son.
You are the AllMighty God, and NOTHING Father is too hard for You.
Touch, heal, and restore the life of this child.
Let those responsible for this be forgiven and let Your peace fall upon this family,
In the mighty Name of Jesus
I pray,
Amen and Amen
 
DEAR JESUS, PLEASE HEAL THIS PRECIOUS ### IN EVERY WAY NEEDED AND COMFORT HIS MOM; HE WILL LIVE AND NOT DIE AND PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, watch with us over your ###'s son and grant that he may be restored to that perfect health which it is Yours alone to give. Relieve his pain, guard him from all danger, restore to him Your gifts of gladness and strength, and raise him up to a life of service to You.

Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please bless this baby with immediate recovery after a shot incident. Please keep him alive, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord God please be with this baby

now. Take away all pain and bring him

back to full health in Jesus name I pray
 
God I ask in Jesus name that You will touch, bless, heal, and deliver ###. Give his mom peace. Let her feel You right there with her. Thank You Jesus for honoring this prayer.
 
Dear God, I am praying for miracles of total healing for this boy. Please make way for his life. Only you has the power to grant instant and constant healing to your people. Touch this boy oh Lord. have mercy on his family. This we pray in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, My name is ###, and I would be very grateful for your prayers. For a long time, I have been struggling with difficult physical symptoms, including muscle tension, weakness, fatigue, dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, and other distressing bodily sensations. These symptoms have affected my...
Replies
9
Views
160
I really need prayer for healing of my right knee, please pray in Jesus name. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
277
THANK-YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME FOR PHYSICAL HEALING AND FOR A NEW HOPE IN LIFE. AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,327
Messages
16,798,333
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom