2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Hi, my wife and I are trying to have a baby and she's extremely stressed and down because like a lot of things in her life it's not happening simply and I'm worried about her. She had tests today and although there were some slight improvements her estrogen is low and womb lining thin. Please...
Replies
7
Views
437
G
A
  • Locked
Jesus your Love is so awesome and amazing. If we tried to count Your blessings they would be more numerous than the grains of sand on the beach. I come to You tonight not for what I stand to gain but to praise You for who You are alone Lord. So many times we begin to pour out our problems and...
Replies
2
Views
284
  • Locked
Praise you Lord Jesus Christ. Father we thank you for this day, for this new life that you have given us, we thank you for everything that you have given us and for everything that you have done for us. Father God as we start this day, I pray that you give us wisdom, knowledge and...
Replies
2
Views
384
LoveJoyPeace
L
J
  • Locked
I pray that I be released from this curse that is affecting everyone around me. Lord Jesus, please save my family. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
399
Shaji
S
  • Locked
My son is discouraged today. Please join me in prayer for him. He's been forcefully removed from my custody and given to his father & it's not the most loving environment. Very different from my home & family life. He sent a text saying he was being lectured (which most likely means being yelled...
Replies
7
Views
386
Shaji
S
L
  • Locked
I am struggling with pornography/sexual addiction still 7 months after I have asked Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I need complete deliverance down to the desire of wanting to look at it because I am failing God and feel worthless. I believe God can heal me like James 5:16 says, but honestly...
Replies
7
Views
484
LoveJoyPeace
L
K
  • Locked
Dear God, I don't know who to trust anymore because when I was chilling, he and his girl just left me like I woke up and no one was there. He took my phone and all. He was like a brother to me, and I don't know how he can do something like that to me. What makes it worse is his girl, I guess...
Replies
2
Views
240
C
  • Locked
I need a lot of prayers for my husband to return to my home. He has left with another woman and witchcraft was used to lure him away from his family. He has no contact with his family for three months. He has completely forgotten about us like we never existed. He was very Catholic up to a week...
Replies
5
Views
553
Janella2631
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I'm now in trouble again which I thought it's a fine condition. After all the gossips spread up among the colleagues, and after I chose not to follow their opinions, I am now in the situation like as an enemy to all colleagues. Lord, I need You to be my help. If I can make a choice...
Replies
2
Views
307
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I praise you because you're faithful to supply all of my minds according to your riches & glory in Christ Jesus. I'm believing in your provision to pay for my storage unit every month for as long as I need to have those things there. Lord, please put a hedge of protection...
Replies
2
Views
228
Back
Top Bottom