Dear Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter killers11189
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

killers11189

Guest
Dear God, I don't know who to trust anymore because when I was chilling, he and his girl just left me like I woke up and no one was there. He took my phone and all. He was like a brother to me, and I don't know how he can do something like that to me. What makes it worse is his girl, I guess, didn't even try to stop him or tell me they were leaving. I really want to get revenge, but I just can't. I said he's like a brother to me, but now I really know there is no such thing as true friends, know? I wonder why the ### heartless is so heartless. Please God, all I'm asking is for your help. I just don't know what to do anymore. I just hope I get back my phone and I can get a job to help out my family.
 
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and His strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God; I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Praise you Lord Jesus.

Father, we lift up to you ###, touch his heart Lord God and give him more patient. You know how he feels Lord Jesus, for you were betrayed also by your close friends, you know his pain Lord, help him to forgive Lord as you have forgiven him. Father give him the wisdom and knowledge that he needs and help him to walk in your righteousness, let your light shine in his life Lord that he will draw more people to you. Help him to be meek Father. Bless him Lord, supply all his needs according to your riches in glory (Philippians 4:19). Guide his feet to the place where the job you have prepared for him waits Lord.

Father convict his friend and let him return ###'s phone to him. Send Godly people along ###'s life Lord to encourage him and strengthen his walk in you. Remove him from bad influences and may his life give you glory Lord.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor, in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray Amen.

Matthew 5:5

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - I’m praying that if it is your will that my husband and I will separate then I will really accept it. Today is the worst day for maltreatment .. swearing and yelling at me, blaming me, verbally abusing me, banging the door at the house. For some reason I cannot bear it anymore … so...
Replies
6
Views
125
Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
204
God, Thank you for sustaining me in life. Please help me as I meal prep, take care of myself , foamily and students. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,347
Messages
16,798,490
Members
649,863
Latest member
Reysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom