Husband ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbellaza

Guest
I need a lot of prayers for my husband to return to my home. He has left with another woman and witchcraft was used to lure him away from his family. He has no contact with his family for three months. He has completely forgotten about us like we never existed. He was very Catholic up to a week before he abandoned us. Please pray to get him released from this magic.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God, thanking and praising God, because all things work together for the good of those who love God.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father I pray that you cleanse this husband and father's spirit and restore him to his family. I ask that you break the yoke of witchcraft and evil curses wherever they exist. In Jesus's name, Amen.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Praying for your husband... that he gets back soon... don't give up, keep praying
 
Praying for you ### & your entire family
 
God our Loving Father, source of eternal power and glory, through your mighty name we pray that you cleanse ###'s husband. Free his spirit from the bondage of witchcraft which made him turn away from you and his family. Soften his heart oh Lord, and redirect his path. Lead him back to his family and your church. I also pray for the other women that just like the rest who are engaged in concubinage, they will stop their wicked ways and repent and return to you oh God. Please help them clarify their minds, let there be no evil that will tempt them so they won't no longer hurt families, children, marriages and you oh Lord. We tenderly pray for this grace to save this world. This we ask and pray through Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, please pray for me. I sincerely pray that God blesses me with a good, loving, and godly husband—the kind of life partner I have always wished for. If marriage is not God’s plan for me at this time, then I pray that He provides me with a home of my own where I can live peacefully...
Replies
14
Views
241
I'm requesting prayer for my husband, ###. He has a lot on his plate and is showing signs of burnout from being overwhelmed with work. He's also struggling with anxiety. I'm asking God to rebuke that anxiety and fill him with His perfect peace. I plead the blood of Jesus over my husband. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
194
The other woman who is trying to take my husband and tear my family apart I love him dearly for 40yrs please God,remove this woman from my husband and protect my family and husband make him feel love for me only amen.
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom