2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
Dear Friends, God has put on my heart to post a series of Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teachings. God is a Spirit. And they who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. John 4:24 These scripture-based teachings will be enlightening, spirit-stirring, and comforting. I believe they...
Replies
1
Views
436
  • Locked
Thank u Lord for protecting our family with well being and health. Thank u Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord.
Replies
3
Views
310
jcdavid
J
W
  • Locked
Please pray for my fiancée to get this job she's going in for tomorrow. She has an interview at 3:00 PM and we desperately need this. I was laid off from my job 2 weeks ago because of "lack of work" and my position "was being cut". I found out this week that a guy that just started was...
Replies
7
Views
619
williamjwilson
W
J
  • Locked
Father, lies and deceit have caused a wedge between my husband and I, between my husband and my girls, and has ultimately torn our family apart. Please Father, return my husband's heart back to you, back to our marriage and back to this family. Remove those relationships that you have not...
Replies
4
Views
322
jcdavid
J
M
  • Locked
Father I come before You in the name of Jesus Christ I pray that You will hear my call God as we pray for restoration of my marriage God You see how unfair my husband is God, You see his wicked ways, please God, bring him to account for his actions, brake the adulteress affairs and the laying...
Replies
8
Views
584
  • Locked
Please pray for my father & mother, they are ill. Pray for me. I need a job at ### and I want to live with my father, mother & with my ###. Already I gave an interview at ###. Please pray that I can get this job to serve for God, for my father & mother & for a better life. Please pray.
Replies
8
Views
392
B
  • Locked
Dear Lord, The person who was harmful to me-is out now chatting with the youth pastor. Please pray that she will come back repentant for the concerns the pastor will be discussing with her. I requested that she talk to her about her behaviour at home. I pray that the pastor hears no lies, and...
Replies
4
Views
325
jcdavid
J
B
  • Locked
He will be out of jail on the 22nd of oct this year. I pray that his job is still there as his boss told it would be. That he will be able to be with his children. His wife is divorcing him and is pregnant with another man's child. I pray the Lord will grant me the miracle of which I have been...
Replies
5
Views
333
jcdavid
J
B
  • Locked
i pray for a relationship that works someone to come into my life i am sick of being alone and only finding relationships that ### used in and that fall apart for no real reasons. i just keep praying for god to finally send me someone i can love and be happy with. please pray for ### i know god...
Replies
3
Views
380
Shaji
S
P
  • Locked
THIS IS GOD'S GRACE I AM PASTOR IN A TOWN AND GOD GIVES ME A ### PEOPLE IN MY MINISTRY BUT WE HAVE NO BIG HOME AND NO CHURCH BUILDING WE WORSHIPPED IN A VERY CONJESTED PLACE PLEASE PRAY FOR US GOD GIVE US A GOOD PLACE FOR HIS WORSHIP AND GLORY AS LIKE ISRALEES. I BELIEVE IF ### PRAY FOR US GOD...
Replies
3
Views
351
jcdavid
J
Back
Top Bottom