For Big Home Or ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pastor Ashwani kumar

Guest
THIS IS GOD'S GRACE I AM PASTOR IN A TOWN AND GOD GIVES ME A ### PEOPLE IN MY MINISTRY BUT WE HAVE NO BIG HOME AND NO CHURCH BUILDING WE WORSHIPPED IN A VERY CONJESTED PLACE PLEASE PRAY FOR US GOD GIVE US A GOOD PLACE FOR HIS WORSHIP AND GLORY AS LIKE ISRALEES. I BELIEVE IF ### PRAY FOR US GOD WILL OPEN THE DOORS OF HEAVEN. THANK YOU. ### PRAISE THE LORD
 
I agree for a place to worship that meets your needs according to God's abundant provision. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Pastor my prayer is with you

Pastor my prayer is with you
 
May God who created heaven and earth, grant you grace to have more than enough space, grant salvation to your members, grant answers to their prayers and add more members to your Church in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, You know my mum very well. She is one of yours. She is worried that a lump she has found in something bad. She is waiting for doctors to help her. She has already had a battle, which you won for her. She is tired and worried, and grieving for her brother, who lost his on this earth...
Replies
11
Views
193
I came across this page and I believe it was the Holy Spirit who led me here. I have walked very intimately with the Lord for almost 10 years my husband fought a ferocious cancer battle the last 3 years and I was his care taker and I walked him home to be with Jesus while he was on hospice. We...
Replies
10
Views
202
Thank you, Father God, for finding a new home for our ### month old cute little male Pekin duck. We pray he will be placed in a no kill situation where he will be loved and taken very good care of to live out his full life. (unfortunately we can’t keep him because we do not live in a rural area.)
Replies
10
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom