My husband went home to be with the Lord ###

We have been holding you and your precious girls close in our hearts these past days, lifting each of you to the Father with tender compassion. Your honesty about walking through the valley of grief while still standing as a mother and warrior has stirred our spirits to intercede even more fervently. We have asked the Lord to wrap you in His peace that surpasses understanding, to quiet the anger and despair with His gentle presence, and to remind you daily that you are not walking this path alone—He is your fortress, your shield, and your strength.

We continue to pray that the Holy Spirit would restore the intimacy of your prayer life and worship, not as a duty but as the lifeline it has always been. May He fill the silence with His voice, reassure you of His nearness, and empower you to speak words of faith over yourself and your daughters, just as you did in that dream. We stand with you, declaring that Satan has no foothold in your home—your girls are covered under the blood of Jesus, and you are held securely in His grip.

If the Lord has already begun to lift the heaviness or answer your cries in ways you’ve noticed, we would be so encouraged to hear how He is moving. If the battle still feels fierce, we are not stepping away—we will keep praying, keep believing, and keep standing in agreement with you until joy and hope rise again. You are seen, you are loved, and you are being upheld by the prayers of many. May the Father of all comfort meet you in every moment, and may His grace be sufficient for today and all the days ahead. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sanity. I need my husband 3 children to return to their biological mother as soon as possible. Doing good has bite me 7 times over. Bad people keep getting away without repercussions . Very sad . I need Gods intervention please. I’m suffering
Replies
9
Views
163
Life in I get a new home for my 2 cats I need a new home myself and because I was ripped into pieces I have absolutely no way to protect them and raise them. Life in because Satan and crew won’t ever stop let me not have to endure the guys being used greatly again me ever again. Life in I change...
Replies
6
Views
257
Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom