2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

E
  • Locked
Please Pray for Our Finances, We are Down in Debt. We are Crying Day and Night undergoing through lot of stress caused due to poor inflow of our funds... Help us Lord... We have no one to GOD... Lord you are our saviour.. . Our redeemer, We Submit this prayer in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
Replies
3
Views
272
J
  • Locked
FAMILY OF A HELPLESS RETIRED ARMY PERSON STARVING TO DEATH 1. I, Ex Subedar ### of Army Service Corps, retired from my Army service, on 30 Nov 2008. 2. Before that, on 19 Nov 2008, ###, Civil Judge (Junior Division) ###, illegally and unjustifiably attached my monthly pension, its commuted...
Replies
3
Views
418
K
  • Locked
Dear prayer people, I am sending this request as I am at my lowest. I am disabled and cannot work, I have no money for food. I would like a job but working at home. I want to be blessed with enough money to get rid of my debts. It seems that my health and my ability to provide for my family has...
Replies
3
Views
326
M
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, please join me in prayer for my wife, she has a digestive condition that leaves her in almost constant pain daily. We have started a new treatment that looks to be promising. I pray Christ Jesus shall heal my wife and relieve her of her pains. Heavenly...
Replies
4
Views
320
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please provide a job for my husband, since I know and believe that this will make him feel valuable again to his family and this will definitely also change many things from bad to good in our family life. Please God, please help him also to stay away from ###. Please, Please God he...
Replies
5
Views
552
V
  • Locked
Pray for my son, he needs to know God loves him and I love him. I need to go see my mom. I am waiting on a phone call to let me know when I can go see her.
Replies
6
Views
420
D
  • Locked
I ask prayer for weight loss. I have gained over ###lbs and struggle with losing weight since I had my daughter last year.
Replies
5
Views
408
S
  • Locked
I am requesting prayer concerning my job. I am going through some serious, unethical, and downright shady stuff on my present job and I want no part of it, but I need a job. I am in need of a better work environment and better pay.
Replies
3
Views
229
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
2
Views
215
P
  • Locked
Please pray for my job. Yesterday I made a lot of mistakes. And I found out today that I made the same mistake on a batch twice. I need this job. Pray for a better life for me, happiness, and my children and ### back with me. Please remove his G/F and he comes home to me. I dislike weekends as I...
Replies
5
Views
406
Back
Top Bottom