No Hope Of Getting Ontop

  • Thread starter Thread starter keefyb2007
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keefyb2007

Guest
Dear prayer people, I am sending this request as I am at my lowest. I am disabled and cannot work, I have no money for food. I would like a job but working at home. I want to be blessed with enough money to get rid of my debts. It seems that my health and my ability to provide for my family has gone down the hill for the last ### years.
 
Lord, compassionate God, creator of the universe, like ###, we cry unto you, have mercy. Bless your child and provide through of your ministers. Send him the help that he needs to be independent and debt free for the glory of your holy name.

Lord, as you take of the birds and the lilies of the valley, you do the same for your children created in your image.

We rejoice and are glad because you are God and there is no one like you. We adore you and we praise you in Jesus' name. Amen!
 
I believe with you that the Lord has heard and has heard it. Receive your answer in Jesus' name.
 
Child of God Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ and live in the favor and blessings of God. I will walk in spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, and great personal breakthrough. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray strongly for me. I don't know what to do anymore. I tried everything churches, events, online dating and still nothing. I put energy out, money and find no man who want a serious relationship and marriage with me. I'm ### and I'm losing hope. This world is so social media focusee and now...
Replies
9
Views
215
Recently I got into a scam online and lost a huge amount of money, it was reported to police and financial institution however there is nothing can be done. I know it's impossible to get back the money from the scammer but I'm still hoping there is a chance to get back my money even though the...
Replies
5
Views
143
Dear Lord Jesus, I am telling everyone and I will say this I suffer with autism. I’m stuck in a job out in the sun humiliated bit by bugs sensory overload and I have been pushed around so hard and all I’m asking for is just a small TV spot to get my foot in the door. Lots of people in to say...
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom