2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Dear God, I ask that you please let this pain in my right side of my abdomen be nothing serious, Lord. Please let the doctors find what's wrong and fix this problem without there being any serious conditions. I have two children and I fear not being able to be around for them. I love you, God. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
230
  • Locked
Father, I thank you for your forgiveness. That there’s no sin to great or small that you won’t forgive us for. Father I ask for the touch my brother/sister. Touch them Lord and begin to cleanse them from the inside out. Father I ask that you break away chains of burdens and despair. Break chains...
Replies
4
Views
881
R
  • Locked
please pray for ### healing and ### prosperity on ### new job, it is very slow. Pray for God to Prosper ### in Jesus name
Replies
3
Views
253
B
  • Locked
I have been out of work for 4 months now and I am running out of savings. I need a job (at least $### hr in order to make the bills). I am claiming a job (as long as it's God will) that fits my qualifications and has room for advancement in several areas. Please help me pray for "###". Thank you!
Replies
2
Views
208
S
  • Locked
Please pray for opening doors in my ministry. I see Jericho walls standing before me in my progress. I am longing for an anointed ministry in preaching, writing,...
Replies
2
Views
232
B
  • Locked
Dear God, I think help is on the way for getting back to ###. Thanks to all who have prayed for me. Please keep up the prayers for I still need them from all of you. God, I really want to go home.
Replies
3
Views
274
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my children. There is a disagreement between them and my son really needs his sister but she is stubborn and unforgiving. Please pray that she will go to him and make amends and be there for him now when he needs her the most. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
3
Views
291
E
  • Locked
pray for ###
Replies
2
Views
270
  • Locked
My mother-in-law is sick with kidney failure and is now unconscious today, please pray for her, pray for my wife, brother, and sister-in-law for strength. I ask for forgiveness for not being able to bring her to the hospital to continue her weekly dialysis, we are financially not able to support...
Replies
3
Views
275
J
  • Locked
dear God, thank u for all u hv done for m in my life. thank u for giving us ### and ### and for now keeping him at your feet. lord may his soul rest in peace in jesus name i ask. b wid ### and ### and guide her too in jesus name. help her in every way... lord jesus thank u for blessing m wid a...
Replies
2
Views
211
Back
Top Bottom