2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

T
  • Locked
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage to ### and to have my family put back together. Also please pray for his stomach illness to be able to enjoy dinner with his ex wife this evening.
Replies
4
Views
271
Tracy McGaffick
T
B
  • Locked
I AM SEEKING YOUR PRAYERS TOWARDS CERTAIN OPPORTUNITIES THAT HAVE STARTED RAVAGING IN MY LIFE. I WOULD LIKE GOD TO BLESS ME FINANCIALLY WITH THIS OPPORTUNITY. PLEASE I AM PROMISING GOD THAT IF HE GRANTS MY PRAYER REQUEST I WILL OFFER HIM ### CEDIS THROUGH THIS MINISTRY. THANK YOU
Replies
3
Views
378
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
VICTORY IN JESUS NAME! Satan is defeated. I just want to say thanks to all who prayed ### through the valley of depression. Thank God! he is back on his feet. I also crave that you will all continue to put him in your prayers so he may repent and accept Jesus as his Lord & Savior. AMEN!
Replies
3
Views
232
daydream6459
D
C
  • Locked
I had a stroke ###/###/### after having my ###th baby. I'm only ### now, my husband is ###, our kids are ###, ###, and ###(###). He was in the Air Force and now contracts for the army. The AF brought him to ###, but my family is in ### and his is in ###. After trying ### caregivers, I had to...
Replies
2
Views
261
L
  • Locked
Could you continue to lift up prayers to God of my real estate issue-### or on my own. I'm seeking God's will in all I do. Clarity, HIS path, design and Wisdom of my life. I cast out Satan all of my will out. In the Name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
2
Views
245
D
  • Locked
Please pray for ### by asking God to help her contact her mom or her sister and be reunited. I may want to add that I have also felt in my heart that God could be showing me that she could possibly be Mrs. Right in the future. Please pray that she be the one for me. I'm ###, never married and...
Replies
2
Views
236
E
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I have been so crazy and bad lately and I have been so difficult to the people around me and my bosses and co-workers. I am a good person. PLEASE don't let them fire me, don't let me lose my job. I have a son who is the most wonderful kid. Lately I am not being the Mom I...
Replies
3
Views
565
  • Locked
Please Pray for Our Church, Lord fill the Church with your Holy Spirit. Let your children feel your presence in their lives, deliver them from sin and bless all their families. Let NO child of yours be taken into temptation, we pray for all the needy, sick and old. Bless us in abundance and...
Replies
1
Views
200
M
  • Locked
I have lost my job, money, and jewellery. Therefore, I am really discouraged in my ministry. I think to go abroad and earn money to restore my loss. Please pray for me God to open a way to go abroad.
Replies
6
Views
318
Back
Top Bottom