Thanks Prayer Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnav

Humble Prayer Warrior
VICTORY IN JESUS NAME! Satan is defeated. I just want to say thanks to all who prayed ### through the valley of depression. Thank God! he is back on his feet.

I also crave that you will all continue to put him in your prayers so he may repent and accept Jesus as his Lord & Savior. AMEN!
 
Father God, continue to strengthen this man in mind, body and spirit. Place Your mark upon his life, that he may be protected and guided by You alone. Create a desire within him to read Your Word, serve Your kingdom, share Your love. In the name of Jesus, thank You for this first step. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged and keep the faith. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.
 
Blessed are you, Lord God:

Blessed are you for ever.

Holy is your name:

Blessed are you for ever.

Great is your mercy for your people:

Blessed are you for ever.

Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent. Please continue to pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And pray the Lord will heal my skin problem and pray for healing for my ear I have...
Replies
6
Views
255
Father God I ask that you bless prayer warriors of this site, who listen to requests carefully and address them in detail in their prayers. Reading their prayers is not only beneficial for those requesting, but also anyone else who is here with a request. We all struggle in this world because we...
Replies
11
Views
333
Eighteen months later, still asking for prayer for my ###. Went from addition, mental health for 15 mo to getting clean, coming home, no more addiction, no more medication, to having panic attacks, not leaving the house for weeks on end and starting a new medication. He stays up all night and...
Replies
8
Views
518
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom