For A Loved One...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmana3172
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dmana3172

Guest
Please pray for ### by asking God to help her contact her mom or her sister and be reunited.

I may want to add that I have also felt in my heart that God could be showing me that she could possibly be Mrs. Right in the future. Please pray that she be the one for me. I'm ###, never married and I've been praying and seeking Mrs. Right for more than a decade. But whoever it may be, pray for me on that also.
 
Lord Almighty We Pray for ###, Deliver all he seeks in your Name, We also pray for ###, reunite her family... WE also Pray for the Marriage of ###, We pray that he submit his ways to you in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for helping me pray for the healing of ### from pancreatic cancer. She is a lovely lady who loves her family, she was operated last September and took chemotherapy after. She has soon her follow up exams. Thank you for helping me pray for her healing and clearing the cancer from her...
Replies
12
Views
137
Dear Jesus I come before you standing in the gap for two of my loved ones . ### and my granddaughter ###. ###’s diabetes has taken a toll on her sugar and mobility my granddaughter was born with a legion in her brain which has affected her right hand and foot I believe with all my heart that...
Replies
14
Views
167
Prayer request for my great aunt ###. She wants to pass at home surrounded by family, but the system is trying to keep her in hospice permanently. Please pray for her peace, for her safe return home, and for wisdom for our family. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom