### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter mema
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mema

Guest
Please pray for my children. There is a disagreement between them and my son really needs his sister but she is stubborn and unforgiving. Please pray that she will go to him and make amends and be there for him now when he needs her the most. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Dear God, thank you for blessing this mother with her son and her daughter. At times sibling relationships can be a struggle and so I ask you Lord to please heal their relationship and bless this family. Open their eyes and let them see what they are doing Lord. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Lord Jesus, I pray for these siblings. Let your ever-forgiving Spirit fill within her daughter and every form of bitterness towards her brother be removed and let your everlasting love fill within her. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Child of God Let This Be ###, ###, &

Your Confession....

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.

I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ### ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thanks Lord Jesus, I suddenly can't shake ### from my head, there's something going on with her, I feel it, you know my feelings here. It's a complicated mess at its best scenario but I can't shake it. It will have to come from her you know this.Then there's ###, realizing who she was now, did...
Replies
14
Views
504
For decades I have had to endure my mother marrying someone who hated my brother and I. He is also a atheist and has turned my mom and their children into Godless people. I am a prophetess and have warned them many times about the last days. Now they don't invite me to events. My mom is a coward...
Replies
10
Views
367
Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom