Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brashercynthia@yahoo.com

Guest
I have been out of work for 4 months now and I am running out of savings. I need a job (at least $### hr in order to make the bills). I am claiming a job (as long as it's God will) that fits my qualifications and has room for advancement in several areas. Please help me pray for "###". Thank you!
 
Child of God,

***Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
"IF YOU THEN, BEING EVIL, KNOW HOW TO GIVE GOOD GIFTS TO YOUR CHILDREN, HOW MUCH MORE WILL YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER GIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT TO THOSE WHO ASK HIM

Ecclesiastes 7:14

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
149
Please pray about this: my boyfriend has been having a terrible time at work in terms of being mistreated. He and I work together. A lot happened to him this week that led to him letting leadership know that he is considering leaving the job (he is one of their best employees). One of the heads...
Replies
10
Views
373
Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom