Need Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Pray for my son, he needs to know God loves him and I love him. I need to go see my mom. I am waiting on a phone call to let me know when I can go see her.
 
I pray that the SPIRIT of will guide your son in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth in your name I ask our heavenly Father to send evangelist even ### himself to minister to his son, that you touch him that he gives his heart to you.

Thank you Lord hearing and answering this prayer. Amen
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I surrender ### and his son before you Lord, Lord take care of him and show him that you are the mighty Lord. Lord I also surrender ###'s mother Lord in your hands, may they see each other and share your joys and offer you glories Lord in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
 
MARK 8,33-38

But he, turning around, and seeing his disciples, rebuked Peter, and said, "Get behind me, Satan! For you have in mind not the things of God, but the things of men."

8:34He called the multitude to himself with his disciples, and said to them, "Whoever wants to come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 8:35For whoever wants to save his life will lose it; and whoever will lose his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. 8:36For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world, and forfeit his life? 8:37For what will a man give in exchange for his life? 8:38For whoever will be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man also will be ashamed of him, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."

i pray for ### and your son in the name of Lord Jesus..amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have lived through domestic violence from from my son both physical and emotional and he is currently in a mental health facility getting ready to return to jail and will soon ah e court for the charges for me for assault. I have a restraining order for him. He is expecting to come back home...
Replies
13
Views
282
I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
297
I am someone who does content creating on tiktok mostly, a tiny bit on YouTube, not long ago started that, but have been doing tiktok for like 6 months now. Yesterday, I started diving into spiritual gifts & unsure of all my spiritual gifts, so i need clarity on what other ones I have. I know I...
Replies
10
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom