My Marriage, My Family And My Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jregen

Guest
Father, lies and deceit have caused a wedge between my husband and I, between my husband and my girls, and has ultimately torn our family apart. Please Father, return my husband's heart back to you, back to our marriage and back to this family. Remove those relationships that you have not planted and the people in whom the devil is using. As you pluck them up, bless them. Return my children's heart back to this family. Father, it seems the more I seek you the farther I feel away from you. Please let us each have an encounter with you, a divine encounter. Thank you Lord, for all of the things the devil has come to steal, kill and destroy being resurrected, returned, restored and rehabilitated to our family. Thank you that what is loosed and bound on earth is done so as it is in Heaven, in Jesus Name! Also, please heal my earthly father in Jesus Name!
 
I do pray for ### family, especially for ### husband and children, get a peaceful life ahead with Lord Jesus, Let Lord Jesus command ### family, abide with Him. All the devil thoughts are being away from ### family with Jesus Love. I do pray for ### all these things in the name of Lord Jesus. Amen
 
dear ###,

I have prayed for you that God our Loving Father will grant your prayer soon. Please increase more your faith and trust in him, do not let your frustrations destroy your faith. Be steadfast. As Christian, to follow Christ, we have to bear our cross, but remember in that Cross, there is redemption and happiness. So do not be depressed if you think it has been a while that you have asked, please be patient. God hears our pleas and he will give what is due to us at the right time. Amen.
 
Praying for your family. The more you come to Jesus - devil too comes closer to the ones who are not with Jesus. But you remember always that Jesus has won devil for us. Thus keep praying, keep praying with out tiredness and you will see how Jesus works in your family - May God Bless you
 
I pray that whatever has happened will be put aside, turn to history and be your testimonies for future. I pray that Holy Spirit will take control of your minds, grant you grace to forgive one another and move forward for good in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for me and my faith. May I trust God completely with my life. May I trust Him to cover me and my family and reconcile us all back together. Love never fails in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
194
Lord I have drifted away from you during the past months, yet here I run to you again while I’m facing uncertainty, I should’ve never taken for granted the blessings you sent my way. I request please send beneficial opportunities that I need in my direction and help me stay incredibly healthy by...
Replies
10
Views
203
I have always felt out of place physically. I remember being called short again and again throughout my childhood. My mother assured me that one day I would wake up taller, and everyone who made fun of me would be surprised. I trusted her. During my teenage years, I used to measure myself from...
Replies
7
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom