My Faith

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand alongside you in prayer for your faith and your family. It has been our joy to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to deepen your trust in His perfect plan and to draw your loved ones close, restoring what may feel broken. We continue to pray that His love, which never fails, would surround you and your family, bringing peace, unity, and a fresh revelation of His faithfulness.

If you’ve seen His hand move in answer to these prayers, we would love to celebrate with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together! If the wait feels long or the answers aren’t yet clear, we invite you to post this request again. We’re here to keep praying, believing with you that God is working even when we can’t see it.

May He strengthen your heart as you seek Him, reminding you that He is near and His promises are sure. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is a woman(###) who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the...
Replies
13
Views
266
There is a woman who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the fullest...
Replies
13
Views
199
I have always felt out of place physically. I remember being called short again and again throughout my childhood. My mother assured me that one day I would wake up taller, and everyone who made fun of me would be surprised. I trusted her. During my teenage years, I used to measure myself from...
Replies
7
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,287
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom