Father's Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ruth

Guest
Please pray that my father is healed and that the blood in his stool can be taken care of by the doctors and that he is blessed with good health again.
 
Father God I pray that You would heal this ### of blood in his stool, and may it be easily taken care of by the doctors, and may there be nothing of a serious nature. I also ask that you would bless the one that put this request in. I ask these things in the name of Jesus our Lord and Savior. amen
 
THANK YOU LORD FOR HEALING THIS MAND FULLY AND COMPLETELY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
 
Father in Jesus Christ, we ask that you touch ###'s father. Heal him and apply the blood shed on the cross I pray amen!
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### father with a complete recovery and a perfect health. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Lord,

You know my ###'s father so much better than I do. You know his sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with ###'s father now as you work in his life. Lord, let your will be done in his life. If there is a sin that needs to be confessed and forgiven, please help him to see his need and confess.

Lord, I pray for ###'s father just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal ###'s father, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life.

Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why he has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward ###'s father. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence.

Let him know you are there with him through this difficulty. Give him strength. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in his life and also in mine. In Jesus' name.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### year old father injured his shoulder and is wearing a sling. He already has health issues (diabetes, high blood pressure). I am asking the Lord to send him angels so he can maintain his balance and not experience additional falls. I also pray he would be protected from dehydration. May...
Replies
8
Views
142
Please pray for ###'s health to be good and stay good. Please pray the same for ### and ###. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
331
I am asking and praying for my ###/###/###. His mental health has been bad recently. He told me that everyday he wants to be gone. He is a man of God, but I feel like everyday, its getting harder and harder for him. I pray for strength please
Replies
12
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom