Plz Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
Plz pray for me am at risk now ...since few months I am really sad
default_indifferent.gif
and upset about some things happening in my life ...I became physically and mentally also weak. I am unable to focus on anything since few months... I am also facing a lot of troubles in my office also ... I am unable to focus on my work. I got 6 errors in 8 months till date and last week also due to depression I have committed an error in my work, and I did a critical error this time. Yesterday I got a warning from my team leader .... I am scared they are going to take severe action on me this time. If that is the case, they will terminate me for sure from my job. I am helpless now, I don't know what to answer to my manager now.... I need this job. I am the only child who works in my home. I get less pay, but if I lose this also, I might end up in more troubles now. My family requires my support at this point of time. I am failing in everything I do, even if I try to do good, it's giving me bad results. I am broken
default_boggled.gif
... I am helpless. Plz pray that I don't lose my job and let God speak to the management and ignore my mistake at my work for this time.
 
```html
This Is Your Confession​



In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon my life, my spiritual life, physical life, emotional & mental health, my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my ministry, my career, my home, and my finances, I proclaim from this day forward a life of obedience unto God, a life of favor, blessing, increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth and power from God for the glory of God. I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially) For The Glory Of God. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength.



Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up ### to You. I pray she will be enabled by Your Mighty Arm to be upheld in You, that she would have focus and a sound mind from You God. I pray that any wrong doings of the past in her work will be over looked, for in Your plan where wrongs abound Your grace does much more abound. Let this be so in her work place with the management. I pray You will give ### supernatural strength, both physically and mentally, for the task at hand as she works to support her family. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray fr ### I hv severe pain unable t walk n move
Replies
11
Views
208
Plz pray for the protection and well-being of my family. Also pray that I build my confidence and pass my driving test today.
Replies
9
Views
147
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
15
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom