Church ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PASTOR ARJUN JOHN

Guest
I AM PASTOR ### FROM ###. I AM WORKING FOR JESUS CHRIST IN ###. THIS CHURCH MINISTRY I AM START BY FAITH IN ###.

OUR THIS CHURCH IS INDEPENDENT.

MY PRAYER REQUEST IS WE HAVE NOW NO SPACE IN OUR PRAYER ROOM BECAUSE AVERY SUNDAY FULL CHURCH ROOM.

WE ARE NEED NOW ONE CHURCH BUILDING SO YOUR PRAY GOD WILL OPEN THE GOOD WAY.

WAN I AM START THIS CHURCH THAT TIME IN ### ONLY ### PEOPLE BUT NOW BY GOD GRACE WE HAVE NO SPEC IN PRAYER ROOM.

ITS GOD GRACE.
 
```html
My Confession​

In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon my life, my spiritual life, physical life, emotional & mental health, my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my ministry, my career, my home, and my finances, I proclaim from this day forward a life of obedience unto God, a life of favor, blessing, increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth and power from God for the glory of God.

I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way.

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
```
 
Our gracious and Eternal Father through your Son; as Pastor ### labours in your vineyard providing your word to your people in ### and in your promise you said you will reward according to your riches in glory. Bless Pastor ### with the building needed to carry out your work here on earth.

May your blessing come through someone who will see the need for the re-birth of souls for your Kingdom; knowing that you do not want anyone to reap eternal damnation.

What you have done for others you can do it for the people in ### whom are hungry for your word.

I just want to thank you for what you are doing in ### through Pastor ### for what you about to bless the community with and what you have already done for your word to reach the four corners of the earth.

Thank you again Lord for this prayer line in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### The ### (India) ### My name ###; ### wife ### and my daughter ### .please prays for my family peace, blessings’ according to the word say, Joshua 24:15. Please pray for the believers to come regular to the church. God grace we have good place more than 200 members can sit . So please pray...
Replies
10
Views
175
Please pray for me about this: I have Bible study tomorrow and church on Sunday but I'm considering not going because I'm currently in a depression over breaking up with my boyfriend because he is deep into false teachings - and also generally have been depressed lately over feeling very...
Replies
10
Views
384
my church has good sermons, but it doesn't feel like there's much about repentance & the tough topics. I wouldn't say they're ear tickling, but once in a while it would be nice to have something that genuinely makes people not only think, but actually go into action about doing so. A message...
Replies
13
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom