2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

V
  • Locked
I beg God the Father through and in the name of his Son Jesus Christ to help my daughter ### with school and to give me the knowledge to help her thank you amen
Replies
3
Views
272
  • Locked
Asking for prayer for one of our employees that fell and broke back and wrist. Doctors are trying to decide whether to do surgery on back and wrist both. Also that while he is out we can keep the business on track time wise. We have a lot of bills to pay and can't afford not to keep jobs up and...
Replies
2
Views
298
R
  • Locked
I need strength Lord to get my through every night. I am lost without my husband, and I am asking for everyone to pray against evil that is in his life. Mainly his mother, she is not supportive where she should be and she should not be telling her ### year old son to stay away from his family...
Replies
3
Views
327
N
  • Locked
Please pray for my brother ### he needs divine favour for a job and good health. It's been over ### years he has not had a stable income. He is stressed and fast losing hope. He was becoming suicidal last month.
Replies
5
Views
304
Nomvula Bhebhe
N
N
  • Locked
Please Pray for ### and ###. Please pray for protection from bullying. Please pray for clarity of thoughts when taking tests. Please pray for protection from those who wish to rip them apart and make them feel bad about themselves. Pray for the peace of the Holy Spirit. Thank you. May God Bless...
Replies
2
Views
318
V
  • Locked
Pray for my son, he needs guidance. God please take care of my son, let him know you are with him. Let him know I am always thinking about him and I love him so very much. Pray that I will be able to travel to ### and see my mom. I need to see her.
Replies
4
Views
292
G
  • Locked
I requet all my fellow christians to pray for my initiative so that it can grow more and more.
Replies
4
Views
550
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
2
Views
285
Replies
7
Views
560
O
  • Locked
God has been good since then, I've been able to register a company by the name ### Investment dealing with mobile money transfer. It is requested that God will give me favor in the market.
Replies
5
Views
286
Back
Top Bottom