Prayer Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Pray for my son, he needs guidance. God please take care of my son, let him know you are with him. Let him know I am always thinking about him and I love him so very much. Pray that I will be able to travel to ### and see my mom. I need to see her.
 
Dear Father God...please give ###'s son the guidance he needs. May he hear your spirit in his heart and know what the right thing to do will be. Please remind him that you will never leave him. All he has to do is ask, seek, and knock... You are there. Father God please give ### peace in knowing that her son knows his mother is thinking about him always. Father God please open the door for ### to travel to ### and visit her mom. For I ask all of these things in Jesus's Holy Name... Amen and Amen.
 
Lord praying for travel and safety and guidance for ###. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
211
I'm lifting my spiritual brother ### who lives in ### who has been having health issues, his surgeon wants him to see an oncologist after he has an ultrasound. ### is ###, a father, son, brother, husband, uncle. i want to lift up his family to be encouraging and as his spiritual brother, i'm...
Replies
11
Views
391
Greeting everyone in Jesus Name asking for prayer for God to come through for me and my kids. I dont know what we going to put on the table tonight. i am at a losss. my daughter is turning ### on ###, she purs a lot into me as her mother, and yet im empty handed. Dont know where i am evens...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom