2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
I've been out of work for two months. I've applied several places with no luck. On top of that, the company that let me go unfairly is appealing my unemployment. I thought it couldn't get any worse. People really know how to kick you when you're down. I pray that everything goes OK tomorrow with...
Replies
5
Views
276
R
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I praise You for the many blessings of my life. Whether through good times or bad, You have always led me along paths that raise me up, strengthen my faith and build my trust in You. Please go with me tomorrow for my job interview. I feel as though You've led me to this place...
Replies
5
Views
301
  • Locked
Father God, I come to You in Jesus Name and by His shed Blood. Lord teach my hands for war and my fingers to fight (PS.144:1) Lord, thunder upon Your enemies: hail stones and coals of fire upon them. ((Ps.13) The weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through You to the pulling...
Replies
5
Views
489
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my cat ### who is suffering with kidney problems. Tomorrow she will undergo an ultrasound. She is only ### years old and I love her so very much. I adopted her and her sister when they were kittens ### years ago from a shelter. Pray to St Benedict as he is the patron saint of...
Replies
6
Views
1K
E
B
  • Locked
Hi my name is ### ###, I've been married for three years now. I'm 24 years old and my husband is 40 years old. We've been trying to have a child since we got married but nothing as yet. My husband is diabetic, and plus he can't see well, and none of us are working right now. Need y'all help, to...
Replies
5
Views
376
P
  • Locked
Please pray that God renew my health, energy. That my hemoglobin and red blood cell would come back permanently to a normal healthy person's level. That God would heal the blood disorder that I have suffered all these years. And that God would bring a God-fearing husband in my life that would...
Replies
5
Views
490
  • Locked
Please pray for me I have been suffering from itchy scalp and dandruff for years now. I tried all the shampoos and other treatment, medications, natural remedies still no results. Please pray for me that the dandruff stop for good and that my scalp become itch free. I recently spotted a bloody...
Replies
1
Views
415
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my little girl. She's ### and started getting really bad migraines. They are getting more severe and closer together. Thank You
Replies
3
Views
233
B
  • Locked
please pray for ### and ### family thank you
Replies
2
Views
240
mommawolf
M
S
  • Locked
i really want a new job. i really need you Lord to help me. I want a new environment and new opportunities. i want to be able to provide for my family and be a royal priesthood. I will trust you Jesus. This is my prayer in Jesus name amen.
Replies
2
Views
181
Back
Top Bottom