May Be The Glory

  • Thread starter Thread starter bethie louis
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bethie louis

Guest
Hi my name is ### ###, I've been married for three years now. I'm 24 years old and my husband is 40 years old. We've been trying to have a child since we got married but nothing as yet. My husband is diabetic, and plus he can't see well, and none of us are working right now. Need y'all help, to help me pray. Thank you very much, God will bless y'all with many many blessings. May God bless you, thank you.

May God be the glory.
 
Lord I pray for your love to be continued and for you to reach the joy of a child. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus we call upon your name and pray that your healing power overtake ###'s husband. Heal him from his diabetes. We cover them with the blood of Jesus Christ. We put them in the shadow of the most high God for their protect.

We ask that you open for employment opportunities for both of them in Jesus' name.

And as you did for Abraham and Sarah, you do it for them as well.

You are a forgiving God, if there is anything that could hinder the answer to this prayer, I pray that you remove it by the blood of Your Son Jesus the Christ and grant them the desire of their heart I pray.

Amen
 
I pray for this family Lord that you will be involved and that you would have your will be clear to them

Amen and Amen
 
Dear God, I pray for this couple that you will provide for their needs. Bless their marriage oh Lord with children of their own. Just like us, we are asking for the very same gift. May you will grant our heart's desires to become parents. Help us lord, through your great love and mercy, the Blessing is within us already. This we ask and thank through Jesus', Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord hear and answer the prayers of ### ### Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Man's glory is his wealth and beauty—both shall fade. But the glory of the LORD, is the righteous beauty of Christ Jesus (The Word of God), which never fades away. God's Word Instructs Isaiah 40:6 (NLT) A voice said, “Shout!” I asked, “What should I shout?” “Shout that people are like the...
Replies
0
Views
76
I of course want to use my talents for glory, i think that's 1 Corinthians 10:13 "whatever you do, do it for the glory of God" Sometimes I find it hard to find the motivation or to get myself to do my talents. I know, it sounds crazy, right? But, even with operating in my spiritual gifts too, I...
Replies
9
Views
157
Glory Be to God in the Highest; that is the first line of my prayer request because this is a testimony and I have to give praise. My account keeps getting logged off, and I then can't log in, but I have been submitting prayers in this forum. Mostly, prayers for deliverance from satanic attacks...
Replies
13
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom