Please Fight With Me For Our Sister, ### ### Against Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronny

Servant
Father God,
I come to You in Jesus Name and by His shed Blood.
Lord teach my hands for war and my fingers to fight (PS.144:1)
Lord, thunder upon Your enemies: hail stones and coals of fire upon them. ((Ps.13)
The weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through You to the pulling down of strongholds. (2Cor.10:4)
I am Your battle axe, Your weapon of War! (Jer.51:20)
I do not war after the flesh, but after the spirit (2Cor.10:3)

Father God, I come on behalf of my Sister in Christ, ###.
For a year and a half ###'s marriage has been under demonic attack.
And by our faith in Jesus Christ, and by His shed Blood, and by the Authority given us in His Name (luke.10:18-20), (luke.9:1) we come against our enemy satan and all his fallen and demonic spirits that have come against their Covenant of Marriage.
For You have promised that what we bind on earth, will be bound in Heaven.
And what we loose on earth will be loosed in Heaven (Matt.18:18)
You have a lost sheep Lord and ask that You bring him home for good! (Matt:18.11-14)
So now in Jesus Name we bind the Strongman and are now going take back what is ###'s and plunder his house. (Mrk.3:27)
We release the power of Your Mighty Angels to fight for us in the Heavenly realms against any principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places. (2Pet.2:11:Rev18,1) (Eph6.12) as we put on by faith your armor my God (Eph.6:13-17) and ask that the saints pray wth us and for us (Eph.6:18).
I release the Power of The Blood that gives us victory through Christ (Heb.12:4)
We break every soul tie between ### and ###.
We bind, rebuke, and cast down every demonic and unclean spirits that have come against ### and ###'s Marriage Covenant.
Every consignment or assignment sent from hell against this family we make them of no effect, by the Blood of Jesus.
I present ###'s body as a living sacrifice to the Lord (Rom.12:1) and release the Spirit of purity and holiness upon ### (Rom.1:4)
I bind the hunter of ###'s soul. and command that it be loosed (Ezek.13:20)
I bind the spirit of Jezebel and release the hounds of Heaven upon her ((1Kings 21:23)
I rebuke and bind the spirits of ammonite and moabite and every other spirit of lust, and the spirits of witchcraft, idolitry, false prophecy, false teaching, and every spirit of perversion that connects its self to the headship of the Jezebel spirit.
I bind the spirit of whoredom, and adultry and every succubus and incubus spirits that have come against the Marriage and happiness of ### and ###!
I bind and rebuke beelzebub the lord of flies.
In the Powerful precious and faithful Name of Jesus, I ask that Angels be sent to take these demonic spirits to the place that lord Jesus Christ will send them.
I release the Angels of God over the family and home of the ###s to guard them in all Your ways oh God! (ps.91:11)
Let the Angel of the Lord chase the enemy away if any others come against them (ps.35:5)

Father, also by the Blood of Jesus break every curse that may have been spoken against any member of this family and break any generational curse that have come down from any ancestors that have sinned against You without repentance even onto the sixtyeth generation.
Let all those who sought after the soul of ### to do her harm let them be turned backward and sent into confusion. (Ps.70:2)
Fill their faces with shame (Ps.83:16)
Bring upon ### the Spirit of repentance, and at the Name of Jesus let her knee bow and confess and renounce her sins against You and this family.
She says she follows Jesus, but her jesus cannot be Our Jesus.
Let her come to the full knowledge and acceptance of the True and merciful Lord Jesus Christ of the Holy Scriptures.
Save her Lord and deliver her from any and all demonic infestations or strongholds that she has allowed entrance to.
Forgive her Lord.
Now I pray a unbreakable Hedge of protection from God over the ### Household and confess the Blood of Jesus over their Doorposts and lintels of their home.
I also bind every demonic spirit or entity from gaining another foothold in their lives or be allowed to cling to any object within the ### home.
I decree in the Name of Our Faithful Savior, Jesus Christ that this family be free from this day and forever.
Fill ### with the deepset love that a Man of God should have for his family, especially for his wife.
Let him be the head of his house in the Spirit of holiness Father that when his family see's him, they see Jesus.
Finally Father, bring untold, beautiful and wonderous blessings upon this whole family and redeem the time and goods the worm and cancerworm have stolen.
Pour out Your Spirit of Love, Peace, and joy this family has so sorely missed because of the foul and unclean workings and devices of the enemy, satan.
In the Mighty Name of Jesus, the only and true Christ, Amen and Amen.
 
Spirituality is the importance in our lives. Lord help us to learn why problems occur. Amen.
 
I pray for this marriage Lord Jesus may you please God lay your healing hand on this marriage and heal it. I pray Lord that your will be done in this situation.

Amen and Amen
 
Father God I pray that All Curses and Demonic forces be dead that is attacking this marriage in Jesus name Amen
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour Lord save this marriage Lord and intervene Lord. Lord any evil force that is working against this marriage is removed Lord. Lord Jesus Christ remove it Lord and may ### and ### unite Lord in your Love, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Standing in agreement to all prayers above in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Holy Spirit fully comfort my soo troubled and upset heart soul mind & spirit & instruct me & lead & guide me Keep me always in The Very Center Of Your Perfect Will Lord Please resolve this unspoken prayer request fully & completely tonight Cover Me With The Blood Of The Lamb Of...
Replies
8
Views
311
Lord Jesus Christ, I unashamedly approach Your altar in the form of my body which You state in the Good Book You created for me to worship You with. I praise You for not forsaking me. As Your wisdom states, I have found out that You're the only one I'll ever be able to say this about for we live...
Replies
7
Views
333
1. Father, deliver me and my children and family from all kinds of satanic, witchcraft, marine, familiar spirit, generational, ancestral, foundational, problems, hostilities, attacks, oppression, afflictions, projections, manipulations, pollution, defilement and contermination, curses...
Replies
12
Views
585
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom