Migraines

  • Thread starter Thread starter mommawolf
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mommawolf

Guest
Please pray for my little girl. She's ### and started getting really bad migraines. They are getting more severe and closer together. Thank You
 
Lord please release pain in this little one's migraines and help her learn new ways to cope. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up this precious child to You. I ask You for Your Divine Intervention in the head and body of this little girl, that she would be set completely free from all migraine headaches. I declare over her life and throughout her entire being the Words, who the Son sets free is free indeed and no weapon formed against her will prosper. I ask you to release her into Your Holy Presence, bringing Your praises to her heart, mind, soul, spirit, body, strength and out of her mouth. And I ask You to cause her to dwell in Your House forever! Amen.
 
Father God, touch and heal this precious eleven year old ###. Heal her Lord Jesus. Let Your Spirit fall upon her and fill her days and life with health and unspeakable joy. If she has issues in school or anywhere else that may be giving her a spirit of stress then I ask that You resolve them for her and loose her from that spirit. Give her Your peace Lord Jesus, the peace that is above all understanding. Bless her as she grows and forever keep her close. Save her and make her a Princess of Your Heavenly Kingdom. Bring her to the full knowledge and acceptance of our Lord Jesus Christ. Use her mightilly for the glory of Christ and to the glory of Your Name! Bless their whole family spiritually, physically and financially. Allow Your Manifest Presence to forever be with each and every person in that household that they may experience the truest, fullness of JOY! In Jesus Name I pray, Amen and Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing and relief from chronic migraines with nausea and eye pain, thank you kindly in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
189
Please pray for healing and relief from chronic migraines with nausea and eye pain, thank you kindly in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
359
Please pray for healing and relief from chronic migraines with nausea and eye pain, thank you kindly in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom