2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
Father, In the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I humbly ask you to shut the mouth of the accuser in my home, threatening to spread a certain thing about me and disclose it about me. I need reassurance that this isn't happening. I want higher powers to shut her—just as you shut the lions' mouths...
Replies
2
Views
248
S
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I need to start looking for a new job, my current job even though the pay is great, it comes with a lot of stress. Thanks
Replies
2
Views
189
S
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I left a 5 1/2 year relationship just over two months ago; and, I am seriously struggling with letting go; surrendering to God, and am very depressed. I did not wish to end the relationship; however, it had become apparent that my former boyfriend was very detached and not...
Replies
3
Views
275
Shaji
S
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### she needs deliverance from drugs please agree with me in prayer she will be ### in November please help me pray
Replies
7
Views
378
mamma78
M
B
  • Locked
Prayer: For ### in ###; He has very bad back problems, & horrible, terrific pain. That the Lord will really, Miraculously touch & heal him, & deliver him of it from it. In Jesus' Name. amen
Replies
2
Views
290
L
  • Locked
Lord, I pray for your guidance and your will at this moment in my life. I pray that you will lead me to the man I am to marry. I have suffered so much heartache in my life and I am ready to love and to be loved. I see everyone around me married and with children and I wonder, when will it be my...
Replies
2
Views
225
  • Locked
In the Name of Jesus I bind and rebuke the spirit of rebellion that's blocking the delivery of my books. I pray for favor that this situation be resolved quickly & that the customers who ordered the books are not upset. I praise God because the Name of Jesus is above ### and ###. Thank you...
Replies
2
Views
193
K
  • Locked
I would like prayer for my finances. There are people owing me and it seems like there is a spirit of delay in my getting my money to handle my daily expenses.
Replies
3
Views
372
L
  • Locked
I am asking for complete healing on my top right corner gum. I have a chronic infection for months...been on 5 antibiotics...not helping. I feel nauseous, dizzy, pressure in my right ear - just plain blah. It's affecting my right eyesight. The right canal doc says I may need gum surgery. I have...
Replies
2
Views
217
L
  • Locked
Please pray that I get this job at ###. They are just doing this background check. Pray that I get this job so I can start supporting my family in Jesus Name.
Replies
4
Views
248
Back
Top Bottom