2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

C
  • Locked
My husband has asked for a divorce and after two weeks of separation I discovered he has met another woman. When I confronted him, he denied until I told him I had proof of the other woman, and then the gate of information opened and it all poured out. All of which was very hurtful and...
Replies
7
Views
586
D
  • Locked
Hi I just got back from a job interview and wasn't feeling that great at all just one of those days I guess. I've been out of work for 3 months now. It's been really hard to find work here in ### but this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. 3 years it has taken me to find and seek out a vacant...
Replies
3
Views
249
B
  • Locked
Please pray for my granddaughter ###. She has 3 children and now is just ### years old living in ###, ###. ### is not married and her children are ### years old a girl and another girl age ### and now a baby boy age ### months old. Her parents are disabled and ### just wants to give the baby boy...
Replies
6
Views
364
  • Locked
i will be losing my home on ### unless i have a miracle. everyone who has been praying for me knows i earn slightly over minimum wage and i have a property tax due for $###. i have more that half of the money but need the other half. i don't think they fool around at the tax office- if all of...
Replies
6
Views
346
  • Locked
Lord, please help me live a life that is holy and blameless. Please forgive my sins whether intended or unintended. Please help me be a fine mother and fulfill your plan for me. Please help me and my family be free from temptation and live happily in peace of mind avoiding life's snares. Please...
Replies
5
Views
332
daydream6459
D
M
  • Locked
please take this pain and use it for good. O pen my heart release my heart and fill me with your spirit. In Jesus name Amen!
Replies
4
Views
256
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
In the Name of Jesus I bind and rebuke the spirit of rebellion & disobedience in this A/C unit. >>> PRAISE THE LORD! The unit is fixed before I finished typing this prayer request. My God is awesome!!! I love HIM!!! Praise Jesus! Amen
Replies
3
Views
304
daydream6459
D
M
  • Locked
Please pray for ### to come back home and our marriage to be saved. Please pray that our marriage and family can be restored.
Replies
8
Views
480
melissa
M
  • Locked
dear lord, Please don't put me in any investigation or law suit. Please protect my dignity and my life. Thank you lord for all the help and give me guidance. Keep me away from all the troubles. I have not hurt anyone in my life. Forgive my sins. ###
Replies
3
Views
206
daydream6459
D
R
  • Locked
PRAY THAT GOD WILL RESTORE MY MARRIAGE AND RETURN MY WIFE HOME TO ME AND MY KIDS
Replies
3
Views
253
Back
Top Bottom