2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Kindly pray for me to do my assignments well that has to be submitted on ### and ### of this month, also to get a good job that my husband can do.
Replies
6
Views
282
daydream6459
D
J
  • Locked
please pray for ### to get closer to God and not get distracted! ### need GOD to intervene in ### life and make ### close to him and holy!
Replies
7
Views
400
LoveJoyPeace
L
C
  • Locked
I SO FEEL FOR ALL VICTIMS OF STORMS LIKE ### N FIRES IN ### N ### VICTIMS LK ###. I PRAY FOR ALL THEM N THEIR LOVED ONES. I PRAY FOR ALL THOSE HOMELESS N/R HUNGRY/ N/R ABUSED. I PRAY FOR ALL CHIDREN ANIMALS ELDERLY HANDICAPPED N SICK. AND I PRAY FOR ME N MY POOR ANIMAL BABIES. I MARRIED ###...
Replies
3
Views
301
  • Locked
My heart is heavy and I don't have time to work thru all that ways me down with so many other things that need attention. I know that I am not the only one that feels overwhelmed with day to day life and trying to make sense of it and keep even keel in the home front. Let's pray for each other...
Replies
4
Views
244
P
  • Locked
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of ### and me. ###
Replies
2
Views
202
S
  • Locked
I am seeking prayer for my family: My son ### ### ### who smokes and drinks a lot. He does not have an education and his life is not what I had hoped for him. My younger son ###-### ### ### who will be doing major exams next year. For myself, restoration of family, love, prosperity/financial...
Replies
3
Views
243
E
  • Locked
Lord I promise u that I won't have sex for a month but my boyfriend has been treating me wrong ....lord touch his heart n please change his way toward me and my children...he lives a miserable life and I can't no more is enough I have my own financial problems and issues.... In Jesus name...
Replies
2
Views
341
F
  • Locked
thank you god for give me a wonderful day, thank you for what ever you have done amen.
Replies
3
Views
205
V
  • Locked
Please pray for me I am going thru some very hard times with my neighbor. I need them to stop their foolishness. This is scaring me and my wife. They are a young couple trying to scare us from our home. Also I need prayer to help me be able to go see my mother in ###. I really need to see her.
Replies
3
Views
259
T
  • Locked
I have a broken and chipped tooth and several cavities that I need to be healed.
Replies
4
Views
250
LoveJoyPeace
L
Back
Top Bottom