Praying For God To Save Me From Heartache N Pain

  • Thread starter Thread starter COOLLADYONE
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

COOLLADYONE

Guest
I SO FEEL FOR ALL VICTIMS OF STORMS LIKE ### N FIRES IN ### N ### VICTIMS LK ###.

I PRAY FOR ALL THEM N THEIR LOVED ONES.

I PRAY FOR ALL THOSE HOMELESS N/R HUNGRY/ N/R ABUSED.

I PRAY FOR ALL CHIDREN ANIMALS ELDERLY HANDICAPPED N SICK.

AND I PRAY FOR ME N MY POOR ANIMAL BABIES.

I MARRIED ### ON ### 3PLUS YEARS AGO.

I VE BEEN BLINDED IN ONE EYE N PHYSICALY N EXTREMELY MENTALY ABUSED EVERY SINCE.

I VE NOW BECAUSE OF HIS LIES N DECETE LOST MY HOUSE FURNITURE CAR PLANTS PRIDE N SELF.

HAVE MANY RESCUSED ANIMAL BABIES NOW MY LIFE.

KISS AWAY MY TEARS.

IN A CAMPER RENTED FROM ### N LOSEING THAT.

ALMOST ### N ILL.

LOVE JESUS N GOD N ANGELS.

I VE TOOK CARE OF OTHERS MY ENTIRE LIFE N NOBODY HELPS ME BACK.

ALONE N AFRAID

NEED PRAYER N GODS MIRACLE.

THANK YOU

GOD BLESS
 
I pray that God heals you, dries your tears and tells you how much you're loved and takes away your fears. I also plead the blood of Jesus over you and your life knowing that everything is going to get much better. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Wishing for a miracle for ### and asking God for one. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

P
  • Locked
I want to ask that you please pray for me, that I would have deliverance. I have been suffering from heartache for over a year now. My ex-boyfriend broke up with me July 3, 2011, and still today I am devastated. For 24 years I kept my purity, and I lost my virginity to him. It was a very big...
Replies
5
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,423
Messages
16,799,695
Members
649,927
Latest member
Ireiraenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom