Need Prayer/ Feeling Sad N Overwhelm

  • Thread starter Thread starter eortiz1267
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eortiz1267

Guest
Lord I promise u that I won't have sex for a month but my boyfriend has been treating me wrong ....lord touch his heart n please change his way toward me and my children...he lives a miserable life and I can't no more is enough I have my own financial problems and issues.... In Jesus name amen... N one more lord please let him find a job he likes and that he learn how to appreciate.
 
Lord give us strength in jobs relationship and finances. Please help. Amen.
 


My Sister,



Pass this prayer on to every Single Christian Woman that you know.

1 Corinthians 10:13… No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Single Christian Sisters Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, prepare me for the husband You have chosen for me. Get me ready for my mate. Step in my life and work on me. Beautify me inside and out. Bless and deliver me. Make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. And at the right time open up Your hands and bless me with my husband that will love You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Send me my husband at Your appointed time which will be the right time. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer and the child of God who sent this prayer to me. And may we always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Rain down an abundance of joy upon our lives. Let peace and prosperity rain with in the walls of our homes. Anoint us Lord Jesus to do a great work for you. And let us always keep our focus and our mind stayed on You and the promises that You have made to us. Amen, so be it and it is so…. Amen.



PS: And God I ask in Jesus’ name bless us (my expected mate and I) with the strength, the desire, and the gift to be single until our wedding night….Don’t let the spirit of fornication or whoredom rule our lives or ruin our lives. Let our relationship respect and honor You Lord Jesus.



Wait On God For The Mate He Has Chosen For YOU!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi guys, so we just got a new car not even 2 weeks ago and it was our dream car. It was a SUV and that's all we wanted. We were so excited. I was leaving my appointment and going 60 mph and a car was driving close, like into me so I was in the right lane and turned the car and went over the...
Replies
9
Views
510
I need prayer feeling weak within my body my mouth and throat and tongue feels so dry so weak in stomach breathing difficulties also fell over hurt all on my left side body also my head hurt my left side leg can't get up or walk in so much pain fearing can't sleep having bad thoughts in my head...
Replies
9
Views
253
Need prayer feeling a burning in my neck, shoulder, and head.
Replies
11
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom