2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Dear Lord i give you glory and honor for your blessings upon my blessings upon my life. i have been through valleys but all along you have taken me to the other side safe and secure. thank you for everything and i give you glory and honor. amen
Replies
2
Views
278
D
  • Locked
Please pray for ### who have a job interview for God to provide this job, if it's His will that she will be granted God's favor.
Replies
4
Views
253
  • Locked
I pray for me and my ### applied for a loan was successful but the hold up is with the ###. I pray that the process will be speedy and also I have family problems, my ### and ### is gaining up on me, I need my ### to understand that she have 2 daughters and need to treat both equal. My ### is...
Replies
2
Views
214
D
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ### who's on drugs for deliverance and for his salvation, also the family protection from the enemy who has him confused and misled, leading him down the wrong path. For wisdom, open doors to share God's love and ours to him, for his salvation.
Replies
4
Views
311
  • Locked
Need prayers, I am lonely.
Replies
3
Views
314
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
3
Views
251
C
  • Locked
My grandfather is suffering from terminal stage 4 cancer, and my mother is going in for minor surgery today. I still believe in miracles. I ask for prayers for a miraculous recovery for my grandfather--the finest man I ever knew. There aren't a lot of people like him left. I ask for prayers that...
Replies
3
Views
319
P
  • Locked
I miss my family so much, my heart is breaking. I get yelled at every day for missing ###, my ex-husband, who beat me, and we were in a very bad domestic violence situation. He was cheating on me, not working, doing drugs, and porn. I miss him still; I was with him for over 20 years. He was my...
Replies
5
Views
432
paula0331
P
J
  • Locked
I pray for healing and peace. I pray that my tooth is not infected and that it is not life-threatening infection that I have neglected. I pray for the chance to stay in this world and help guide my ### and ### towards the ways of the Lord, our Christ.
Replies
6
Views
389
E
  • Locked
We Pray for Our Finances, We are Down in Debt. We are Crying Day and Night that our business is in Loss and we are undergoing through a lot of financial stress. Our Creditors are knocking our door and troubling us to pay their dues, we are really in a low state, please pray for our finances, we...
Replies
5
Views
470
Back
Top Bottom