P
paula0331
Guest
I miss my family so much, my heart is breaking. I get yelled at every day for missing ###, my ex-husband, who beat me, and we were in a very bad domestic violence situation. He was cheating on me, not working, doing drugs, and porn. I miss him still; I was with him for over 20 years. He was my soul mate, best friend, and lover. Please remove the new G/F and have ### come back to me and my children to. Pray for me on September 22, 2011, as I have a DCF state meeting about my twins ### and ###, age 17, to come home to me. I miss the my heart is breaking. It seems like out of all three of us, I am the only one not moving on and getting a life. I am stuck in a bad job where I get yelled at every day. I am stuck in an 1880 house that is falling apart, and by God's grace, I am just hardly making ends meet to pay bills and have something left over for food. Please help me; this loneliness, depression, and nothing to do on days off from work or weekends is breaking my heart. We as a family used to do everything together, and I was looking forward to my children becoming adults in my care. Now my daughter and son don't want to talk to me or ### as they have nothing to say to me or care about me. They hate me, and I hate myself. Pray for me; I will be 50 in March and feel more and more lonely. I was looking forward to growing old with ###. I love him still; before G/F, he was still in my life after divorce. Now I miss him more. Thanks for praying and listening in Jesus' precious name. Amen.
