Loneliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
low I'm with you always even to the end of the Earth REST in the loving arms of our lord Jesus Christ. Trust HIM.
 
lord help this person and fulfill his needs and all wishes in jesus name amen
 
Let’s Pray… God thank You, thank You, THANK YOU for all you have done and will do in my life. Jesus, Thank You for loving me. I may be lonely but I am never alone. You are always with me. Thank You Lord Jesus.

God I pray in Jesus’ name, let Your perfect will be done in my life. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Let me always keep my focus on You and walk in obedience to Your Word. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer.

May we always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our hearts that are the will of God for our lives. Rain down an abundance of joy upon our lives. Let peace and prosperity rain with in the walls of our homes. Anoint us Lord Jesus to do a great work for you. And let us always keep our focus and our mind stayed on You and the promises that You have made to us. Amen, so be it and it is so.

God Is With YOU....

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
207
Please pray for me as I struggle with depression, loneliness, and recurring suicidal thoughts. There are times when the weight of these feelings becomes overwhelming, and I feel hopeless and isolated. Please pray that God would surround me with His love, peace, strength, and comfort during this...
Replies
9
Views
157
Lord I pray you remove my loneliness I pray you bring happiness into my life. Praying a good woman comes into my life and make me the happiest person I ever been.. praying to be treated right.
Replies
8
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom