2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Under lots of stress, out for 10 weeks discovering PTSD. I returned back to work with support and God back in my life. Sad news is I work with an enemy who has made it difficult for me. Now our efforts together is no longer a team environment but adversary. I am hanging onto my job with strings...
Replies
4
Views
325
P
  • Locked
Tonight I am depressed and almost too upset to go to work tomorrow. Please pray that God calms my emotions and smoothes the way for me.
Replies
4
Views
334
A
  • Locked
I have been praying for my husband to come home or for God to give me peace about him leaving me. I think that I told you all in my last post about my son going to Canada for 2 weeks, I praise God tonight that they made it there safely. I've been lonely with my son gone and since my husband left...
Replies
4
Views
292
  • Locked
Father in Heaven, I lift up before You my Country of the U.S.A. I ask that You bring a power-packed revival to my Nation. That You would bring this wonderful Nation back to a place where You can truly Bless it. I ask that this Country be known once again as a Judeo, Christian Nation. I...
Replies
6
Views
463
E
  • Locked
Lord Jesus Christ my providor, I pray that you will once again hear my humble plea for this request for money to pay the house payment come through tomorrow. Please let this lender find mercy and grace tomorrow to get me the money needed to catch up on the house payments. Please Lord Jesus I...
Replies
5
Views
391
E
  • Locked
God as I sit here reading there requests, I am saddened. I lay each and everyone of the precious people at your feet, including my self. Lord Jesus I know that I cannot do it without you and I know that these children are also in the same dyer emotional state. I pray that your will be done in...
Replies
3
Views
210
D
  • Locked
Oh Lord, please help me. I am accused of a crime I did not actually commit. May I please be found not guilty of the criminal charge, may I be able to clear my name, rebuild my life and not lose my house. As I have already lost my job over this, may I qualify for unemployment benefits so I can...
Replies
5
Views
320
C
  • Locked
will you please pray for this Fire Company Elections are coming tommorrow night to put new officers in, the community wants a couple people out of the fire company, the mother who tries to run everything is stealing from the fire company and she is doing fraud saying people are active and not...
Replies
3
Views
342
C
  • Locked
ask god to help my friend and their family through the tough times ask for peace and happiness and joy please help their electric is off and they had four minor children involved work is short hours and they really do their best as a parent
Replies
5
Views
360
I
  • Locked
Please pray for a financial miracle that God in His Wisdom sends some financial assistance my way so that I can pay my mortgage debt and other household expenses. It will be such a relief. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayer because I know that this will be granted in Your Name Lord. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
266
Back
Top Bottom