All Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter EasTNChik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasTNChik

Guest
God as I sit here reading there requests, I am saddened. I lay each and everyone of the precious people at your feet, including my self. Lord Jesus I know that I cannot do it without you and I know that these children are also in the same dyer emotional state. I pray that your will be done in these requests, give each and everyone here peace, hope and comfort throughout their day and night to Praise you in the Storms of life.

In your holy name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
Bless us all in storms and shiny days alike give us love comfort and understanding to discover the truth and become a real person living through Christ. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask driving safety for ###. Increase our faith. Thank You for this site - prayers for all here, in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
318
Pray for the Filipino shedevil named Ms. ### to be casted out, rebuked and destroyed by God of all her unjust evil curses against innocent Christians in ###, ### in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
145
The end of all things is HERE! The beast of Revelation will reveal that he is God in the rebuilt temple. The mark of the beast will given for without it no one will be able to buy or sell. Christians will have to give their lives by beheading, and yes there is NO pre-trib. rapture so Christians...
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom