Help With Electric Bill It's Been Off Four ### Week Now.

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlos
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carlos

Guest
ask god to help my friend and their family through the tough times ask for peace and happiness and joy please help their electric is off and they had four minor children involved work is short hours and they really do their best as a parent
 
YHWH in Yeshua's name please provide a way for this family to be abundantly blessed. Please work in their situation to make a way for them. Amen.
 
JESUS, HEAR THIS FAMILY CRY FATHER PLEASE LORD AS I PRAY AND ASK YOU TO ALLOW SOME UNEXPECTED SOURCE OF MONEY, OR HELP TO COME THIS FAMILY WAY GOD. JESUS YOU SAID THAT IF WE CAST, AND LAY ALL OF OUR BURDENS ON YOU THAT YOU WILL CARRY THEM FOR US, AND SUPPLY ALL OF OUR NEEDS. SO FATHER I LIFT THIS FAMILY UP TO YOU ASKING THAT YOU PLEASE GIVE THEM LIGHT IN JESUS NAME AMEN, AND AMEN.....GLORY BE TO THE FATHER
default_bow.gif
 
Pass This prayer on to others who stand in need....

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord ### is asking for favor praying to God to answer his pray to pay bills, Amen.
default_banghead.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need help with our electric bill due by the ### of August. Car repairs and medical bills have stripped our budget. Please pray that it gets paid. God Bless You. 🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
90
peaceful Lord to help us it's been rough time for everybody before we're gonna governors hearts showing that safety comes first pray for the administration to realize that people need help they will start another package program to help people most of us need that financial assistance right now...
Replies
13
Views
584
  • Locked
My husband has struggled with alcoholism for a few years, 3 times in rehab. Last week the Lord delivered him. I pray he can stay sober. Now I have to clean up our finances. I got a letter from my doctor to not shut the power off due to my health condition but I do not know if ### will honor it...
Replies
6
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom