Help With Electric Bill Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmnoffaith1

Servant of All
My husband has struggled with alcoholism for a few years, 3 times in rehab. Last week the Lord delivered him. I pray he can stay sober. Now I have to clean up our finances. I got a letter from my doctor to not shut the power off due to my health condition but I do not know if ### will honor it. I need a miracle and for God to show me a way to fix this.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Father, I thank You for being the God of every blessing, the fount of every joy, and the source of everything good. I know it is in Your heart to bless the lives of Your children, and as Your child, I desire Your blessing upon my life. Thank You that Your blessings enrich my life, leave me without sorrow, bring me the treasures of Your grace, and express all the kindness of Your favor. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and thank God for a wonderful day with him and my family. I'm getting a divorce next Monday; I get my divorce papers signed by the judge and it's ready for me to go pick it up. Today is September 9th, Friday. So Monday I go get my divorce paper and go to the social security office to...
Replies
7
Views
421
We need help with our electric bill due by the ### of August. Car repairs and medical bills have stripped our budget. Please pray that it gets paid. God Bless You. 🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
90
A few days ago my husband left went to live with his mom and dad and brother and they are saying some really mean things to me. Please pray God gets us me and his 2 kids he allowed me to raise to hurry up and either sale this mobile home off his land or that I can get into a affordable safe...
Replies
7
Views
449
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom